

I will discuss the tools I learned and the ideas I learned. I think that the course was brilliant and the reason is simple, my teacher and serious working. First of all, it was new experience for me using new tools like blogs and so on. But I worked hard to find out those tools with my teacher's help and my friend's advice. I learnt how to use voice thread and it is a nice tool that makes your idea become much better with all these pictures around. I was having some problems with the way of putting tasks in the blog and MLA style but the teacher helped me a lot achieving these goals. In addition, I learned how to use the databases that has a lot of useful information.
In terms of global warming, honestly I wasn’t know anything about it but the facts had shocked me. The rising of CO2 in the air is causing a big damage to our earth. Not only that, the human is already increasing the problem through the daily activities. Obviously, we keep continue our life without thinking of our generations. So, we have to at least saving our earth by doing even the small things. Overall, I benefit a lot from doing this course and I hope to get a lot of similar courses the following semesters.

No comments:
Post a Comment