
Global warming is with no doubt a serious problem. Several lines of opinions were put forward to explain the performance of Al Gore in his movie. Let's have a look at the negative side following by the positive side.
On the negative side, the main the main trouble is the presenter of the movie (Berardinelli) . The movie reflects Al Gore's personal life more than Global Warming. (Berardinelli). Also, significant point is the political partiality shown by Al Gore in his presentation (Berardinelli). No new facts have been shown in the movie (Berardinelli) .
The other side is of course is the positive side; the movie is a copy of 30 years of great scientific slides (Fibbs). Sufficient graphs, charts and pictures are available that delete the doubts. Also, Al Gore treated his audience well. Al gore asserted that we mustn't despond, everything can be done but with cooperation. The movie is worth to watch (Fibbs)
In my point of view, the movie was brilliant and I have my reasons. One reason is the facts that shocked me like ice melting. In terms of Al Gore's style in talking , I feel sometimes you have to do it in your presentations even it is a tough issue because it brings attention to your topic. What I liked so much in this movie was the presentations and the slides which were impressive. Finally, I liked when Al Gore highlighted the fact that Global Warming is not a political issue but a moral issue that needs to be resolved.
Work cited
Berardinelli. "An Inconvenient Truth." Http://www.google.com/movies/reviews?cid=bf2328e40dcca7c7&fq=an+inconvenient+truth,movie&sa=X&oi=showtimes&ct=reviews&cd=1.
Fibbs. "An Inconvenient Truth." Http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/inconvenient_truth/?critic=columns.
On the negative side, the main the main trouble is the presenter of the movie (Berardinelli) . The movie reflects Al Gore's personal life more than Global Warming. (Berardinelli). Also, significant point is the political partiality shown by Al Gore in his presentation (Berardinelli). No new facts have been shown in the movie (Berardinelli) .
The other side is of course is the positive side; the movie is a copy of 30 years of great scientific slides (Fibbs). Sufficient graphs, charts and pictures are available that delete the doubts. Also, Al Gore treated his audience well. Al gore asserted that we mustn't despond, everything can be done but with cooperation. The movie is worth to watch (Fibbs)
In my point of view, the movie was brilliant and I have my reasons. One reason is the facts that shocked me like ice melting. In terms of Al Gore's style in talking , I feel sometimes you have to do it in your presentations even it is a tough issue because it brings attention to your topic. What I liked so much in this movie was the presentations and the slides which were impressive. Finally, I liked when Al Gore highlighted the fact that Global Warming is not a political issue but a moral issue that needs to be resolved.
Work cited
Berardinelli. "An Inconvenient Truth." Http://www.google.com/movies/reviews?cid=bf2328e40dcca7c7&fq=an+inconvenient+truth,movie&sa=X&oi=showtimes&ct=reviews&cd=1.
Fibbs. "An Inconvenient Truth." Http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/inconvenient_truth/?critic=columns.

No comments:
Post a Comment